Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Writing prompts!

As an author, I am always craving to write something, even when life is at its busiest and I have not a moment to do so.  When I can't write, I make time to read so that I am always surrounded by the written word and getting inspired. 

Lately, I have taken to using writing prompts to get my creative juices flowing without necessarily committing to an entirely new project.  Many of my prompts come from fellow writers on http://www.writing.com/, where I am a member. 

My favorite one so far has been:

"A flat tire on a busy highway and of all the people that could have stopped, it was her/him."

My imagination was certainly sparked with it and I am still working on my creation, which may actually feature in my fourth book!  I hope that in sharing this with you, you might find some inspiration too!

Happy reading (and writing)!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment