Saturday, March 5, 2011

New "Jane Eyre" movie coming soon!

Charlotte Bronte is one of my favorite authors.  I have read the book Jane Eyre several times and seen the existing movie versions, some of which are better than others, so it goes without saying that I am very excited to see the latest version, set to hit theaters this Friday, March 11, 2011.  Dame Judi Dench is in it, which in and of itself is a special treat, as she is one of my favorite actresses. 

This version looks a bit dark for my taste, but the story itself is pretty dark, especially the character of Mr. Rochester, so it seems apt.  If you haven't read the book, get a copy at Amazon!

Notice how this copy looks like the cover of Twilight.  How's that for clever marketing?


Here is a link to the official site as well as a clip of the trailer.  Enjoy!

http://www.focusfeatures.com/video/jane_eyre_the_trailer

 Happy ready!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment