Friday, March 25, 2011

Editing, writing, and blogging, oh my!

My third book, "The Art of Love", is deep in editing at the moment, a process that is painstaking, to say the least.  I am hopeful that it will be read to publish by the end of April, so cross your fingers to that end. 

Here is a glimpse of the cover, compliments of my friend and fellow author, Abra Ebner, who is at home enjoying her first pregnancy.  Thanks for your hard work, Abby!  :)



Book four, "Tender Awakenings" is already underway.  I am neck deep into the story, determined to be more prolific in 2011.  Beth Levine, the fourth and final member of the Fabulous Four and the heroine of the final book, is a heck of a lady.  Her life is fun, flashy, and full of drama.  She is quickly shaping up to be one of my favorite characters yet, second only to Maggie from Book 2!  Nate, her love interest, is gorgeous and strong, a lethal combination.  I can't wait to share their story with you!

My first forray into the young adult genre, "Hidden", a paranormal romance featuring vampires and other mythical creatures, is indefinitely on hold for a variety of reasons, two major ones being that I want to finish the Fabulous Four series first and also that I have revamped it so much even I am confused as to where it is going!  I have quickly found that writing two different series at once was not my greatest idea.  So until "Tender Awakenings" if published, "Hidden" will remain, well...hidden.

Happy reading!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment